Just remarks

Gintautas gmlists at centras.lt
Tue May 28 02:06:37 PDT 2002

Hello,

> Well  we'd write a line or two before starting the bash installation
> to  note  down  how long it's taking and remember it (tell people to
> write it down on a piece of paper) so they can do the math.

Just a thought: why do you need paper when you have linux? :-) I think
that  if we are going to use these SBU's everywhere, maybe it wouldn't
hurt  to  prepend  "time" to the static bash installation instructions
and  it  will  happily  give  away  the  precise  time  the moment the
installation  is  finished. You may even want to redirect it to a file
for later reference.

--
 Gintautas

 On-Line - Programmer trying to deal rationally on phone with management at 9pm.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org