Just remarks

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 28 06:46:37 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:04:49AM -0400, jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu wrote:
> Now when people calculate thier SBUs for all the packages, maybe
> we should standardize the system build with as LFS-cvs, or rather

That won't work. A lot of builds are done from various distributions, so
standardizing will never work. These SBUs are just approximations. It's
not a big deal if you're off by a few minutes because of the compiler your
Slackware distribution used. WHen averaging the different ones we'll come
close to an acceptable number.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org