Just remarks

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Tue May 28 17:57:30 PDT 2002

Ian Molton wrote:
> On Mon, 27 May 2002 20:18:02 -0400
> Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

>>The other thing is just get the stats from one machine, but then how
>>do we decide what kind of machine will be used for the stats.
>

> It shouldnt matter. thats WHY a SBU type scheme would be a better bet.

 From my viewpoint, I'd need to have the machine defined and the time it
took to do bash.  I'd then be calculating each package in minutes from
that.  I'd rather see the raw minutes and not have to do the
calculations on each package.

I suppose I could just measure the time it took to compile *my* bash and
do the calculations from there, but that seems like more work.
   -- Bruce

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org