Collecting SBUs now

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 29 16:36:36 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 12:37:55AM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> Are SBUs /really/ *that* inaccurate for chap 6 anyway?

Like I said, I don't know yet. So far I've only seen stats from too similar
machines (my P4 2.2 Ghz and some Athlons in the 1600 and 1800 range which
are pretty much the same as mine, all using the same compiler in chapter 5
and 6). I would like to see some stats from lower end machines, say a 500
Mhz machine or even lower.

I know people need more time to build LFS on such machines so I'll just sit
back and wait a little while longer.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org