Collecting SBUs now

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Wed May 29 17:32:00 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:06:49AM +0200, Ronald Hummelink wrote:
> If you have the patience to wait for my RMA'd hardisk and think it is
> useful, i will do a build at 1066Mhz and 1 build at as low as i can
> get the cpu to (500mhz prolly) Cannot say how much time it will take
> though to receive the replacement part.

That's not really the same thing as a 500MHz computer, though. You have
newer HD, mb, chipset, etc. that will give increased throughput compared
to a true 500MHz

--
Archaic

--
The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any
member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to

- John Stuart Mill, "On Liberty", 1859

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org