Collecting SBUs now

Ron Peterson rep at canadawired.com
Wed May 29 17:53:55 PDT 2002

> I know people need more time to build LFS on such machines so I'll just sit
> back and wait a little while longer.

I'd be happy to send in some sbus for my PII 300 mhz 192 mb ram. All
I need to know is what is an sbu?  Just the time to compile bash
statically? I've read about 50 posts on sbus, and it's not clear
to me. And does it have to be compiled using current LFS and gcc-3.1, or
is that not important to you.

If it is the time to compile bash statically and you don't care
about which compiler, my time is 4m 22s. Otherwise let me know and I'll
post it.

Ron

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org