Collecting SBUs now

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 29 17:54:41 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:43:26PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Ok, this is nuts.  I vote for the classes idea.

Lol, you're just peeved about your tbird, not being rational.

I'm going to see this thing through. I restarted by build three times now
because I kept screwing up, so I'm going for it (almost done...just
finished the Shadow package) and check it out. If nothing else, just like
Mark said, just to finally close this bug in Bugzilla and now we can say we
at least gave it a full blown test.

Btw, listen to your brother about moving to basement. Birds work better
when they are chilled. Just like us humans, we are worthless when it's too
hot.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org