Deb 2.2r6: LFS-CVS -> Chapter 5 -> findutils.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 30 21:43:27 PDT 2002

Yo,

Well, I just got my laptop back, so i'm in the middle of building LFS on
her, using a fresh, right off the CD debian system as a host, to help
Gerard test out CVS.

Right before I started chapter 6, I always check the chroot env, just to
make sure everything compiled properly and low and behold, find in
findutils did now.

It seems it has a problem with re_max_failures.  So we are problably
going to have to add the CPPFLAGS=-Dre_max_failures=re_max_failures2 to
it.

Enjoy.. apart from this, chapter 5 has been a breeze so far apart from
the normal little hickup's.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org