Collecting SBUs now

Gintautas gmlists at centras.lt
Fri May 31 02:06:31 PDT 2002

Hello,

> I would rather recommend using a $1 regulator like a 7808, or 7805

Man,  I  must  be  sick. I spent 15 seconds figuring out what the hell
should  be  inserted  instead  of $1 - e-mails don't have command-line
parameters...  Even  checked  the  subject  until  I figured out what it
really meant :-))

--
 Gintautas

 Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen. Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org