Collecting SBUs now

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 31 04:30:20 PDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:27:32AM +0100, Rui Ferreira wrote:
> See PDF attachment...

Very nice, thank you.

One small request: can you do the same averages for what an SBU is, ie: how
many seconds our average SBU value comes to. It would just make the picture
more complete.

>From the easy to read PDF (thanks again saved me a lot of work) you can see
some 'large' deviations (large here means roughly 4 minutes, so not
all that bad) due to Michael Bromer's Dual CPU system. For fairness I think
we have to remove dual CPUs from the statistics since they don't hold up to
a relative time difference compared to single CPU systems.

Rui, could you redo the stats without Michael's SBUs in it and see what the
results look like then?

Thanks,

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org