Deb 2.2r6: LFS-CVS -> Chapter 5 -> findutils.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 31 04:33:53 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:43:27PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> It seems it has a problem with re_max_failures.  So we are problably
> going to have to add the CPPFLAGS=-Dre_max_failures=re_max_failures2 to
> it.

Probably...?

Did you test it? ;) Just making sure before I add it...

> Enjoy.. apart from this, chapter 5 has been a breeze so far apart from
> the normal little hickup's.

Such as (just curious I haven't done a Debian installation in a little
while. The last I tried was good old Debian 2.1 which used glibc-2.0 so it
was considered too old and I gave up, wasn't worth the trouble anymore)?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org