Collecting SBUs now

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Fri May 31 04:53:08 PDT 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Gintautas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I would rather recommend using a $1 regulator like a 7808, or 7805
>
> Man,  I  must  be  sick. I spent 15 seconds figuring out what the hell
> should  be  inserted  instead  of $1

Lol! Not to worry. It shows your focus. I was once the victim of a joke
wherein I was to properly ID the devices associated with IBM S/360
logical device assignments. Included were things like sys001, sys002,
syscon, sysprt, system, syspch, sysrdr...

I got all of them right but one. Never did figure out "system".

> - e-mails don't have command-line
> parameters...  Even  checked  the  subject  until  I figured out what it
> really meant :-))
>
> --
>  Gintautas

Bill Maltby