Deb 2.2r6: LFS-CVS -> Chapter 5 -> findutils.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 31 05:52:24 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 07:33:53AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Probably...?

Uh, I mean it will need to be added.  I was quite tired last night
after manually typing out all the commands for chapter 5 :P  (btw, thx
god we have patch'es down..id die if I had todo the sed's manually ;)

> Did you test it? ;) Just making sure before I add it...

Yup.  Work's fine.

> Such as (just curious I haven't done a Debian installation in a little
> while. The last I tried was good old Debian 2.1 which used glibc-2.0 so it
> was considered too old and I gave up, wasn't worth the trouble anymore)?

Well, yes.  Last time I used Debian as a host for LFS was like two years
ago, around LFS 2.3.x...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org