Windows haters, again?...

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 10:19:43 PDT 2002

From: <jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu>

> of standard deviation being used).  Maybe the error was introduced
> by the program that made the pretty chart...me runs the pdf through
strings
> ***gasp
> /Creator (Microsoft Excel - SBU.xls)
> /Producer (Acrobat PDFWriter 3.03 for Windows NT)
> ***endgasp
> Did I say pretty?  I meant evil :)  Well, anyway, here's the plain

And why do 'you' have to be so mean to windows.
Is it a 'must be' for Linux users, 'cause everywhere I look for the
Linux community is allways the same speech.
And here, again, the same.
If it is, then, should I go away? I will not start to hate windows.
You may not like Billy-the-kid's policy, but what about his employes.
You're also talking about there work.
lilo now needs two assemblers; you just changed to grub and didn't
said bad things about those guys.
Now, don't you think I work for them because I'm @hotmail.com. It's
just a choice like any other.
This is not the place to discuss this, but man...
I like the GNU/Linux spirit, but this is like 'The dark side of the
force'.
If you're up to discuss this (every time a newbie like me comes by),
sorry but I'm off to weekend away.
See'ya monday.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org