Windows haters, again?...

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Fri May 31 15:37:29 PDT 2002

yeah the anti windows crap is gettin worse here isnt it
aslong it dosnt get as bad as comp.os.linux.advocacy then its ok for the mo
gerard can we make a "rubber-room" news group for the haters plz? we dont
want SOME W*****S (not meaning all windows haters) wasting our time and
bandwith.....

-----
Jay