Spanish Translation of LFS (Traducción al español de LFS)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 31 21:20:17 PDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 09:53:12PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> P.S. To date, we are getting enough resources for the work to be done,
> but we hope that, if the number of spanish speaking LFSers grows, Gerard
> will consider creating a spanish-speaking newsgroup in the LFS server.

That's always an option is the need is there.

But, I also have doubts about something like that; if you just speak
english on the central support lists/newsgroups then you can expect help
from every single person, also the non-Spanish speakers. You'd be limiting
yourself to a significantly smaller "tech support team" for lack of a
better term.

But, if you still want it when the time is right, it can be done.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org