Space saver: mount --bind mention in the book?

Eddie Olsson ewt at avajadi.org
Tue Oct 1 06:20:54 PDT 2002

Hi again, Ian

> Im autistic. Im not allowed to do social ;-)

You seem very well equipped to grasp irony for an autistic person :)

> I fail to see the problem. I never use those sources once Ive built the
> LFS system. In fact, I used to just delete them afterwards (they use a
> lot of space!)

Fair enough. I see your point here. I still have to agree with Gerard that this should not be the default, even if that is to greater extent based on the availability of mount --bind.

/Eddie

--
Eddie Olsson <ewt at avajadi.org>
Fingerprint: 2778 87FA 6708 58C0 8261 DFEB C8FA 4591 6E36 FCCB
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org