news page on website

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 1 20:25:01 PDT 2002

On October 1, 2002 08:20 pm, nich wrote:
> > Would it be possible to place a news link on the webpage with a little
> > information about what is currently happening with lfs,
> > ie Information on release dates, Why there is a delay with an expected
> > release, such as Gerard been busy.
> > Or a information telling people that the release of rc2 is expected in
> > the next few days.
> >
> > Just an idea to allow for a refrence point to be seen by new people to
> > lfs who have yet to join the newsgroups/mailing list/irc
> >

> > nich
>
> oh yeah sorry if this is the wrong group to be posting to, i wasnt usre
> where it really belonged

This list will do. Incidentally I've been thinking about the exact same thing.
I'm researching in some other website designs, maybe software packages to
assit (a slashcode.com powered site, aka the software behind slashdot.org,
has been something I'm considering although it's not exactly what I'd like to
see happening). Give me some time, something will erupt eventually

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org