news page on website

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 1 20:40:12 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:25:01PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> This list will do. Incidentally I've been thinking about the exact same thing.
> I'm researching in some other website designs, maybe software packages to
> assit (a slashcode.com powered site, aka the software behind slashdot.org,
> has been something I'm considering although it's not exactly what I'd like to
> see happening). Give me some time, something will erupt eventually

Heh.  Just give me the go ahead and before you know it clfs will be back
online before you know it.  This is like the 20th person that has
requested this in recent history now... :)

(For those that are not aware, clfs aka 'The LFS Community' was a slash
based site located at http://community.linuxfromscratch.org/ that I use
to run for exactly this reason.  It had been pulled off-line in August
of 2001 when I had to move and has since then never returned)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org