news page on website

Nathan Ladd nathanladd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 13:13:06 PDT 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:

> Yo,
>
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:25:01PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>> This list will do. Incidentally I've been thinking about the exact same
>> thing. I'm researching in some other website designs, maybe software
>> packages to assit (a slashcode.com powered site, aka the software behind
>> slashdot.org, has been something I'm considering although it's not
>> exactly what I'd like to see happening). Give me some time, something
>> will erupt eventually
>
> Heh.  Just give me the go ahead and before you know it clfs will be back
> online before you know it.  This is like the 20th person that has
> requested this in recent history now... :)
>
> (For those that are not aware, clfs aka 'The LFS Community' was a slash
> based site located at http://community.linuxfromscratch.org/ that I use
> to run for exactly this reason.  It had been pulled off-line in August
> of 2001 when I had to move and has since then never returned)

Moderation totals for 'When will 4.0 be out': 2, -1 Troll
Moderation totals for 'Why do we install software twice': 2, -1 Troll
Moderation totals for 'Package management?': 2, -1 Troll
Moderation totals for 'How do I get colored ls?': 2, -1 Troll

Karma: RTFM (Mostly due to moderation done to your comments)

Your IP has been banned from posting due to excessive down moderation.

Now *that* would be nice ;)

--
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple
that we couldn't.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org