glibc-2.3 is out

da02043 da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Thu Oct 3 13:55:44 PDT 2002

On Thursday 03 October 2002 01:47 pm, you wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2002-10/msg00048.html
>
> Most interesting thing to play with will be prelink. At last
> all those bloated C++ apps might start up a bit quicker..
>
> Greg

hmm strange...

I have been running glibc-2.2.92 for a while and it has been working without a
hitch, but glibc-2.3 makes everything (litteraly.. even my bash scripts)
segfault.

The installation is identical because i install from a script...

oh well... ill look into it some more and if i find the smoking gun i will let
you guys know.... Ill start tomorrow though, its getting late...

John Nielsen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org