bash and glibc2.3

Lee Hancock Lee at hancock1980.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 02:33:32 PDT 2002

   This is not an ideal way but up to yet its working for me. I did
everything in Chapter 5 and installed glibc-2.3 like you would glibc-2.2.5
( except the patch). Then I dropped out of the chmod environment and
replaced bash from RedHat's 8 bash.rpm package. It complained about
libtermcap so I also installed that library. Entered chmod environment and
no segfaulting.
  I'am rebuilding everything now, let you know how it goes.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org