Ready for LFS-4.0 ?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 03:10:15 PDT 2002

I too can confirm that LFS-4.0-rc1 can build itself as I completed
my LFS-4.0rc1 from LFS-4.0rc1 this morning. My original-original
system was LFS 3.3.

> So from this end it seems all-go for LFS-4.0.

Yeah :)

> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch dot org>
>
> "I never make predictions.  I never have and I never will."
>      Tony Blair
- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org