bash and glibc2.3

Lee Hancock Lee at hancock1980.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 04:47:35 PDT 2002

arrhh i don't think glibc2.3 is binary compatible with 2.2, everything
keeps segfaulting. Thought I got around it, but no :( Think the only way
around it is to build the /static directory from a glibc2.3 environment.
I am only on a 56k so i cant try redhat 8, too big to download. So for
now i giving up, until the next time ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org