bash and glibc2.3

Lee Hancock Lee at hancock1980.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 10:11:02 PDT 2002

Giving it one more shot. I entered the static environment using redhats
bash. Compiled glibc2.3, bash, sh-utils, file utils, findutils ( these are
the packages that seem to segfault) Now i am going to try to create another
static directory, within this static environment. Confusing but should get
there.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org