packages that are out of date

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Fri Oct 4 15:29:15 PDT 2002

"Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote

>And he won't be reading that either.Maybe a cup of coffee to wake up? ;o)

Huh? I put his name in the CC line and Outlook Express sent 2 messages (one
to the list and one to Chris's email address) - maybe it's just the way
Outlook Express handles things.  Rather than putting a CC header in the post
to the newsgroup it simply sends a separate message to each destination?
Anyway I definitely have that message being sent twice in my "sent items"
folder.  Who knows! :(

Regards,

Matt.

PS: Yes I know this has gotten OT now.