[roland at redhat.com: Re: More info on static binary/libnss* mystery]

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Mon Oct 7 06:17:09 PDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 06:45:07PM +1000, Greg Schafer wrote:
> And here is the patch as suggested by Roland McGrath.

Oops. I was just looking over the RH srpm and realised that I may
have chopped out too many of those compat_symbol statements.
It looks like the __ctype32 variants could have stayed..

My initial tests are ok, but if anyone wants to test out some
builds with those __ctype32 lines left in, pls report your findings.
I've run out of time..

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org