"the partition", not "it"

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Fri Oct 11 14:09:28 PDT 2002

In the first sentence of the section "Mounting the new partition":

"Now that we have created a file system, it is ready for use."

I think "it" should be replaced with "the partition". Otherwise it would
appear to refer to the filesystem. While this is technically correct (a
filesystem that has been created is ready for use), the whole chapter is
about "the partition" and so saying that creating the filesystem makes the
partition ready for use makes more sense.

MSB
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org