Checking out CVS

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 13 06:00:12 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 02:37:39AM +0930, Anthony James wrote:
> I'm currently getting the following when trying to grab the xml from cvs using wincvs 1.2 (no modem drivers for linux).

Even though it does not exit properly, you did get all the updates via
cvs properly, didn't you?  We ran into this problem a few months ago,
when we were running a copy of CVS from CVS because of the zlib issues.

I was unsure at the time if it was either because of the updated zlib or
something in the CVS protocol/server that caused it to "hang" on the
server and leave the client waiting, but all issues were resolved when
the next release of cvs was released and everyone upgraded.

So all I can say is... blame your client software, sorry :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org