Vote: Grub vs LILO

Bill maltby - LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Sun Oct 13 07:45:42 PDT 2002

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:49:05 -0500 Andrew Friedley <saai at swbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> > > The Grub vs LILO issue seems to come up more frequently now. I'd like
> > ><snip>

> > Who cares what the majority wants.
>
> I'm sure Gerard does.
>
> >and i dont appreciate this spam in my inbox.  If you want to see
> > what a majority of the people think then look through the archives.

Hmm. I doubt that a poll (these have been used by Gerard in the past -
therefore, blessed?) on a topic that is of interest to an (apperently)
substantial number of list participants would normally be considered spam.
Especially if compared to the other OT things that have appeared here.

> I had never expected so many votes. The Grub vs LILO discussions never had

I think that shows the worth of the poll, right there, regardless of
someone's cranky reply.

--
Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com