ncurses 5.3

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 13 10:08:54 PDT 2002

On Sun, 13, Oct, 2002 at 01:05:17PM -0400, Zack Winkles spoke thus..
> Zack Winkles wrote:
> > It's out. ftp://invisible-island.net/ncurses/ncurses-5.3.tar.gz.
> > Someone wanna take the initiative to update the book?
>
> Ehhh... it seems the site is down or really really slow, so for those of
> you with the itch to get it then its at:
>
> http://65.80.196.180/ncurses-5.3.tar.bz2

I've added it to bugzilla; it's available at
ftp://dickey.his.com/ncurses (which is the primary ftp site I believe)
and should appear on ftp.gnu.org later.

Mark

"'I regret nothing?'  That's not a song, that's an idiots charter."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org