diskusage and 'gcc -s'

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 21:03:59 PDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 10:14:02PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> and I came up with 437MB as the high point (building the kernel). The

Well, crap. I forgot about glibc locales. Now I have to start over
building all the locales by the book. Oh well. :)

--
Archaic

--
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it

- George Washington, in a speech of January 7, 1790

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org