success: LFS with glibc-2.3.1 + gcc-3.3

zigman2k zigman at gmx.net
Mon Oct 14 22:54:21 PDT 2002

same here...
i did compile gcc-3.2.1 (cvs) with glibc-2.3.1 with the patches.
and rebuild everything within that LFS ( so host system is glibc-2.3.1)
i did not apply any patches and it worked fine
i did compile bison and flex BEFORE i compiled gcc and after is where i should be build
haven't found any problems (yet) ncurses 5.3 worked fined too.
michael