success: LFS with glibc-2.3.1 + gcc-3.3

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Oct 15 06:53:16 PDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 11:08:26PM +0100, Chris Lingard wrote:
> Matthias Benkmann wrote:
>
> > Bison and flex. But Greg Schafer says that
> >
> > contrib/gcc_update --touch
> >

> Tried that;  did not work :-(
> Does things in a directory called intl?? to things with name .po

I build out of CVS and run the contrib/gcc_update to update my cvs repo
and it automatically does the "touching" and it definitely works for me.
(I don't need static bison/flex/whatever)
Most of the gcc hackers use the script and it appears to work as advertised.
There must be some other reason for your gettext troubles.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org