My solution for my static bash and glibc-2.3.1

Florian FERNANDEZ Florian.Fernandez2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 15 08:00:53 PDT 2002

After glibc-2.1.3 compilation at chapter 6
I renamed libnss_compat and libnss_file to libnss_compat- and libnss_file-
Then I compiled fileutils (cause ls-l used in bash compilation des not work with libnss_compat and libnss_file).

I compiled bash.
And I renamed libnss_compat- with their real name and exec /bin/bash --login.

All are ok and I can compiled other package.

I dont know if you're unterested by that for you or futur LFS update but I think its a little solution for the moment.

Regards.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org