Error compiling Zlib 1.1.4

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Tue Oct 15 12:57:04 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:14:42 +0200 (MET DST) "Florian FERNANDEZ"
<Florian.Fernandez2 at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> /usr/include/stdio.h:34:21: stddef.h: No such file or directory

This is part of the linux headers. Make sure you have installed them
correctly. I'm not sure but if you had not installed them correctly it
could be that you may have to start over with chapter 6. I don't know if
glibc compiles properly if the linux headers are not installed properly.

MSB

--
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago -

The second best is now!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org