Perl doesn't configure properly, help?????

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 18 10:13:30 PDT 2002

On October 11, 2002 02:03 am, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> Like I said at the bottom of my previous post, I wasn't getting any help
> there. I thought that the developers may have come across the problem and
> know a way of fixing it?

For next time: please keep using the lfs-support list. Repost your question if
you have to. Sometimes we just miss things. Personally I haven't been able to
read the lfs-support list in a few days so I'm trying to catch up on 162
emails that are still unread.

Nobody gets paid to answer LFS questions and there are a lot of questions, so
allow us some time to get back to you. In the mean time, there is a FAQ you
should be using as well as mailinglist archives and the search engine. The
FAQ would have answered your problem as Seth pointed out.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org