Where to store the downloaded software

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 18 10:22:52 PDT 2002

On October 11, 2002 01:14 pm, Matthias Benkmann wrote:

<cut>

This is in response to this email as well as other tidbits regarding the "how
to install software" "where to store" and so on.

I believe we can just do away with all that info. It's been discussed before,
not everybody agreed with the point, but LFS does too much hand-holding and I
want to step away from that. I'm sure people can store tarballs somewhere and
remember where they are stored.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org