patch description missing for gcc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 18 13:59:27 PDT 2002

On October 18, 2002 02:51 pm, Dan Osterrath wrote:
> It's nice to read the patch directly in the browser instead of downloading,
> unpacking and opening with less, vim or somewhat else.

Gotcha that's probably what Ian meant (if not correct us Ian). I thought Ian
meant for us to create a new kind of patch that's more human readable (but
how that would cleanly apply to non-human-readable sourcecode I don't know so
I was at a loss).

Guess my brain's set to a different frequency at the moment.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org