"EOF"

Bill maltby - LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Fri Oct 18 18:35:10 PDT 2002

On 18 Oct 2002, Billy O'Connor wrote:
> Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> writes:
> > > Works OK.
> > Interesting. it works here now too.
> > That leaves two possible culprits...
> > 1) static stuff (Im using dyn. stuff at this point)
> > 2) mozilla (Im cutnpasting).
> > I'm inclined to suspect moz.
>
> I did have to switch from links to lynx for this reason, never tried
> moz.

Just wanted to add a (reminder) "heads up" regarding cut-n-past. Tabs
generally get converted to spaces. In certain instances (e.g. <<-EOF
constructs, some DNS control files, and so on) this can cause untold grief
because the conversion from tabs to spaces is not apparent.

Keep you eyes open for these and your mind alert for those sorts of
things.

--
Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com