more notes...

Michaël Tousignant evanidus at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 18 19:54:40 PDT 2002

Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> huh?
>
> how does making the command MORE obvious require extra explanation?

When you first used bash (or any shell with brace expansion) did you know
right away that this existed and what it did? The book would need to
explain it for these peoples.

Those that are used to use linux using X and not much command line might
not know either.

Besides, like I said. I "think" it should just be replaced by a patch (like
for the rest) in which case this cp/sed would just disapear.

-Evanidus
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org