bison-1.50

drharlan at pacbell.net drharlan at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 20 16:26:15 PDT 2002

(Not subscribed to this list - just to lfs-support)

A report on bison-1.50.

I'm in chapter 6 of book 4.0 and thought I would try bison-1.50 instead
of 1.34.

When I configured it, I got the error that it requires m4.  Well, I
skipped down to m4 and installed it first (no errors) and then returned
to bison-1.50.  This time it configured and installed with no errors.

So it looks like bison-1.50 will work, but m4 needs to precede it.

--
Regards,

Wayne E. Harlan        drharlan at pacbell.net        510-797-4298

(Every great plan has a minor flaw and every great flaw has a minor
plan)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org