opt dirs

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 21 19:55:36 PDT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Ian Molton wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:43:30 +0000 (UTC)
> dagmar at speakeasy.net ("Dagmar d'Surreal") wrote:
>

> > > imlib wouldnt behave properly at all - its configure script failed
> > > to find jpeg-6b, libtiff, libungif OR libpng.
> >
> > CPPFLAGS=-w is all you need to get around this.  Check the archives.
>
> Didnt seem to need it 2nd time round...

Then aliens have been tampering with your filesystem.  Without making some
kind of change to the imlib-1.9.14 source or the behaviour of gcc, it
_will always_ need that argument to build with jpeg support.  I put this
into Sourceforge's bugzilla many many moons ago.  You _may_ want to
double-check that it actually compiled with support for jpeg images.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org