Problem compiling kernel with GCC 3.3

Florian FERNANDEZ Florian.Fernandez2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 22 07:29:39 PDT 2002

Hi,

When I want to compile the kernel with gcc 3.3 there is a lot of error during the "make bzImage":

"comparison between signed and unsigned"... then crash.

I tried with linux-2.4.18, linux-2.4.19 and linux-2.4.20-pre11 and I got the same things.

All are ok when I compile with my static glibc 3.2.

Anyone can help me  or have the same problem or compile kernel with gcc 3. 3 wothout error ? [ :) ]

Thanks.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org