/etc/nsswitch.cong for glibc 2.3.1 segfaults problems and sh-utils

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 12:46:54 PDT 2002

Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:55:08 +0200 "Axel" <axel.azerty at netcourrier.com>

>> sorry if this as been already reported.
>> it seems that creating /etc/nsswitch.conf in order to solve segfaults of

> I guess this means that the LD_LIBERRY_PATH hack is the better solution.

Hang on Matthias, I am very close to a full build using /etc/nsswitch

Slight problems in chapter 6, when I need to restore nsswitch so
that install -o root  and  chown work

Once it works 100% I will post this method.  Just two minor changes
to the chapter 6 scripts; and one small reset for nsswitch

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org