Zlib instructions

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 19:22:33 PDT 2002

This is really nitpicky, but in the following:

mv /usr/lib/libz.so.* /lib &&
ln -sf ../../lib/libz.so.1 /usr/lib/libz.so &&

if we mv'd libz.so* instead of libz.so.* we wouldn't have to force
the symlink that follows. Maybe I'm a basket-case, but I don't like
forcing symlinks unless it really saves a hassle. And if we don't force
it we save typing 2 characters (. and f). :P

--
Archaic

--
A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not

- IRS Strategic Plan, (May 1984)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org