Shadowfax (LFS server) is in need for a new home

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 24 15:00:28 PDT 2002

On October 24, 2002 11:26 am, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> And what's so bad about that?

Nothing bad about that. Just having our own server has obvious advantages that
we've enjoyed for the last several years (gives a lot more freedom in the
kind of services we can provide and use what we feel is best to use, not what
somebody else thinks is best). And, sourceforge servers don't run LFS
systems. The LFS server does. This may not be important to you, but to me it
is.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org