Shadowfax (LFS server) is in need for a new home

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 24 16:32:30 PDT 2002

On October 24, 2002 04:08 pm, Dan Osterrath wrote:
> BTW: What version of LFS is it running? Just for some experiences...

Hard to say what it exactly runs these days. It started out with LFS-CVS from
May 22nd, 2001. But it's been kept up-to-date except for a few things. I've
never done a Glibc upgrade but most other things have been kept in sycn with
the book. Not a 100% though, that's why I'll take the chance to fully update
it to current LFS-CVS specs when I receive the server back.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org