Greatest thing since sliced bread

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri Oct 25 18:34:19 PDT 2002

Hi

This may be old hat for some, but it got me excited at least :)

It has always been a constant source of frustration for me when trying
to determine what build commands have changed in between arbitary revisions
of LFS.

Then I discovered lfscmd by Timothy Bauscher.

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~timothy/lfscmd/

Just run the script, create the commands, store them somewhere. Then at a
later time when you want to see what has changed, repeat the process then
diff the results. Voila! This has saved me so much time.

Kudos to Timothy for writing such a useful tool. Thanks!

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org