/tmp/*

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 05:51:40 PST 2002

But the point still remains that it's not a requirement and
doing this is entirely up to the sys admin.

> @
> --

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org